Thursday 25 August 2011

The Winslet - Otherwise Known as SUPER Kate - My LOVE!!!


So as if I need another reason to gush about how amazing Kate Winslet is, she is now a superhero!  And no we're not talking spandex wearing superhero...although the idea of her running around in her nightdress saving people is ever so slightly alluring!  ;)  My long term girl crush and total future wife...well until Miss Lianne Spiderbaby came along...played real life hero...The Winslet played superhero to Richard Branson's elderly mother.  The Winslet saved Branson's 90 year old mother after a fire broke out in his mansion on his private island.  


Aaaaah, private island...how much fun would that be to have.  I'd love to have my own private island.  With my own private Winslet to save me when things got too tough.  


3 comments:

The comments section is there to discuss and converse. Constructive criticism is always good, bad mouthing people and being a douche is not! So don't be a douche, mmmm'kay!