Monday 11 June 2012

A Happy Geek Reports First Official Picture of Idris Elba in Guillermo del Toro's Pacific Rim!

Okay so I've been seriously nerding over the thought of Pacific Rim since it was first announced!  The thought of three of the most super fucking rad~core actors on the planet in a movie with "big fucking monsters and big fucking robots", is enough to make any geek smile!  The actors I'm talking about are The Wire's Stringer Bell, a.k.a. Idris Elba, Sons of Anarchy's Jax Teller, a.k.a. Charlie Hunnam AND It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Charlie Kelly, a.k.a. Charlie Day!!  Now these are three of my all-time favourite actors out of my all-time favourite shows...and to get a nerd~gasm of that proportion, it's pretty fucking epic!!  SOOOO, it was with great pleasure that I opened up my copy of Total Film just there and not only found a big ass poster of Jeremy Renner for The Bourne Legacy, I also stumbled upon a VERY SEXY looking Idris Elba in Pacific Rim!!  


Obviously a del Toro film could not be complete without his work "boyfriend" Ron Perlman, Clay Morrow to Charlie Hunnam's Jax Teller in Sons of Anarchy.  I was already beyond psyched for this movie, and now seeing Idris Elba looking this freakin' rad...I'm all the happier!!  Pacific Rim is slated for a Summer 2013 release, and all I'm saying is that I fucking hope the world doesn't end on December 22nd...that would be a BIG fucking shame!!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments section is there to discuss and converse. Constructive criticism is always good, bad mouthing people and being a douche is not! So don't be a douche, mmmm'kay!