Friday 20 December 2013

Eye Eye!! Frankenstein's Monster Just Got a Super Sexy New Makeover in the Form of Aaron Eckhart!

"Beware; for I am fearless, and therefore powerful.” - Mary Shelley



Okay, so Frankenstein's Monster just got hot!  Like insanely hot.  Like Aaron Eckhart/Two Face hot!  Can I hear ya say woot woot!?!! ;)


Right, so let me just put this out there...I fucking hate the Underworld movies.  Ugh.  Okay, maybe hate is a strong word....but I definitely think that they're pretty much just glorified CGI crap.  When I say movies, I'm pretty sure I've only actually seen the first two anyway.  But meh.  Not impressed.  

Never the less, I do adore Frankenstein.  And more specifically, I adore Frankenstein's monster.  When you add to that already there adoration and throw in Aaron Eckhart, you're gonna get me interested.  When you add Aaron Eckhart bound up in chains as said monster...you got my attention!  Haha.  


Released on January 24th 2014 (gah....we're almost in 2014 already!!  EEEP!!) by Lionsgate, and produced by the guys that did Underworld, I Frankenstein stars the aforementioned Eckhart, as well as Dexter's wench Yvonne Strahovski, Miranda Otto (YAY!!  Eowyn!), Bill Nighy (of course, haha) and written/directed by Stuart Beattie.  


With such a wicked cast, I really am hoping that this isn't just a CGI poop fest, and if it is...can someone please make me a Frankenstein movie with Aaron Eckhart has Frankenstein's Monster that's more in line with, I dunno....NOT being shite!!  Lol.  

We don't have long to wait, but until then, check out the trailer and let me know what you think! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments section is there to discuss and converse. Constructive criticism is always good, bad mouthing people and being a douche is not! So don't be a douche, mmmm'kay!