Thursday 23 January 2014

The Killing's Stephen Holder - I LOVE You!!


You know, it's been a long time since I last felt the same way about a TV law enforcement agent as I did Agent Mulder.  But then Stephen Holder came along and changed all of that.  I fucking LOVE that guy!!  Season 1 and 2 of The Killing were spectacular, Season 3 however....that was a whole other ball game!  


In my humble opinion, Season 3 of The Killing is one of the most perfect examples of TV in the history of TV....and film, if I'm going to be perfectly honest!  There is something so rare and beautiful about it, it's almost like it was too perfect for mainstream audiences to get behind.  And that makes me sad.  And I have to admit, I was fucking raging when it got cancelled....AGAIN!!  Thankfully though, due to super awesome nerd fans, and Netflix, we are going to get a Season 4....a chance for loose ends to be tied up, and for our characters to leave us on a not so "holy fuckballs" cliffhanger/Orison note. 


Thank you Netflix for not letting such amazing characters suffer just because people were too stupid to get behind them.  Holder and Linden ARE the single closest thing I've ever come to Mulder and Scully since they were taken away from me.  And anyone who disagrees.....tell me you've watched EVERY episode of The Killing, and EVERY episode of The X Files...and then tell me you disagree.  I am a hardcore dedicated X Phile, and trust me...those words do NOT come lightly.  I think Holder and Linden are deserving of that comparison though.  They truly are that amazing.  Love them!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments section is there to discuss and converse. Constructive criticism is always good, bad mouthing people and being a douche is not! So don't be a douche, mmmm'kay!