Friday 9 January 2015

Paul Solet's Follow Up to Grace, Dark Summer Available on VOD from Today!!


WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!  The amazing Paul Solet is back bitches!!  His sophomore follow up to his indie hit Grace, Dark Summer; hits VOD and select North American theatres today.  :)  



(Pictured above - Joe Lynch, Paul Solet and Adam Green)

Now I fucking ADORE this man.  Grace is one of my all time favourite horrors (see my blog on it HERE), and despite the fact he's a boy....this sexy Boston boy just totally GETS women.  Which makes me love him even more.  Combine that with the fact that he has teamed up with my beloved Adam Barnick, or fackin' Bahnick...or Barnipede yet again...it just makes me all the happier a Nerdzilla.  


(Pictured above - Paul with Bahnick on Grace)

I have been excited about this film for some time now, and I think y'all should be too.  


Check out this featurette where Adam Barnick speaks to Paul Solet about how he created an "otherworldly glow" in Dark Summer.  It's very cool, and a superb bit of advice for filmmakers too.  Yup, yup, yup. :)  Also check out this interview that Paul did with Ron Purtee as well, for The Ron Purtee Show.  It's ace.  And you can see what I mean about his sexy accent.  Haha. :) 

Enjoy!! xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments section is there to discuss and converse. Constructive criticism is always good, bad mouthing people and being a douche is not! So don't be a douche, mmmm'kay!